The Ultra Experience

Here's to the adventures of my life which are usually ultra marathon trail running or fly fishing but may include other trips, experiences, thoughts, opinions, or pretty much whatever I want. As co-founder of Altra Footwear my life and adventures seemingly revolve more around developing and promoting the best footwear in the world...and I love it!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Utah Ultra Running Headquarters

So I've decided that everyone links to the same blogs. Don't get me wrong, there are great ultra blogs out there but I think that a bunch of great local blogs get neglected. This blog, aside from being my personal running journal, I hope to be the unofficial Utah Ultra Running Headquarters. I already try and blog about most of the Utah races and now I'll only link to local prominent Utah runners. Also I'm hoping to update runutah.net within the next week. Golden Harper and I created that website to get every trail race in Utah in one spot.

Also I've decided that such an early 50k is too much. I was sick for nearly 3 weeks and just now feeling better. It was a gnarly headcold and sorethroat that just wouldn't go away. Anyway, so I've decided to try and reclaim my 25k title from last year instead of suffer through the 50k. Kahtoola 25k here I come!


Winning last years Kahtoola 25k!

2 comments:

Manners said...

Looks like it was frosty!

runperryrun said...

The picture with you running in the snowshoes is pretty cool. I thought I was a diehard at running but you have surpassed me. I'm going to give the snowshoes a try. Does it feel like you're running or is it totally different? Good on yah like your blog keep er going Ultraman.....Isn't eh new michelobe light beer called Ultra? I see sponsorship potential knocking.